The Mira, a Premiere Series home, is the first Robson Resort Community plan to offer a contemporary Desert Modern elevation. Spanning 2,271 square feet, the Mira delivers an open‐concept floorplan, boasting an entertainer’s kitchen with marketplace surabaya integrated gathering areas for hosting family and friends. An optional detached Guest House creates a dynamic front elevation while providing a private front courtyard.
In addition, to the Gold award Robson Resort Communities earned Silver awards in the following Best of 55+ Housing Award categories:
• 55+ Silver Award – Best Interior Merchandising – Robson Ranch Texas – Harmony Model
• 55+ Silver Award – Best Integrated Marketing Strategy or Campaign – Robson Resort Communities – Live Life Inspired
• 55+ Silver Award – Best Print – SaddleBrooke Ranch – Sales Brochure
• 55+ Silver Award – Best Digital – Robson Resort Communities – Social Media
• 55+ Silver Award – Best Digital – Robson Communities, Inc. – Website
Steven Berry, Robson Communities’ Senior Vice President of Architecture and Design, said, “Earning these prestigious, national awards is humbling and an incredible honor. The NAHB’s recognition is a tribute to the outstanding work and dedication by Mr. Robson and our team’s commitment to designing and building quality homes, lifestyle features and community amenities for over 50 years.”